Head of Organisational Development
Salary + Allowance
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 04 April 2017
An excellent Head of Organisational Development job in Jakarta has just arisen at one of the world's leading consumer goods companies. Your main responsibility is to deliver outstanding people and organisational development support to the company's business.
About the Head of Organisational Development role:
Reporting to the Director, you will implement organisational development programs and strategies that will best optimise people, strategy, structure, processes and culture within the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop learning strategies and road map to continuously increase people capabilities to address business requirements
- Design, develop and sustain Leadership and technical development programs across all functions and all levels of employees
- Develop Talent management strategies and programs to ensure the Company has the right talent to deliver business requirements
- Identify and deliver opportunities to improve performance through people by effective implementation of Performance Management system in the Company
The successful candidate must possess minimum of 10 years experiences in related areas.
Other key requirements include :
- University degree from Psychology or Business from reputable university
- Excellent experience and proven track record in organisational development and master in performance management, talent management, learning and development from FMCG Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment and outstanding career progression.
If you have a successful track record of organisation development and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Organisational Development role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.