Organizational Development Manager
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 24 February 2017
One of the most reputable retail companies is looking for Organizational Development Manager in Jakarta.
About the Organizational Development Manager Role :
Reporting to the HR Director, you are responsible for the development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives
Key responsibilities :
- Design and develop HR training programs for management and employees
- Identify best practices and lessons learned into program plans
- Provide a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures
- Consult with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance
- Make assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance
To succeed in the Organizational Development Manager job, you will need to have ability to work effectively and cooperatively.
Key requirements :
- Have experience in OD consulting or in HR Generalist role covering talent management, organizational development or learning and development
- Ability to design and develop strategic initiatives based on a learning organisation and a continuous improvement model
- Ability to identify, set and achieve objectives and goals, along with leading the Department towards achieving these objectives and
- Experience in leading, motivating and developing staff and other employees
The successful candidate will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are a progressive Organizational Development Manager with a can-do attitude, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.