Head of Learning and Development
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID 12920 IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing expansion, this well established plantation company is recruiting a Head of Learning and Development to join their team in Indonesia.
About the Head of Learning and Development Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for helping employees advance their skills and knowledge. You should also be passionate about helping people learn and grow.
- Manage and conduct staff training programmes and activities for the group in estates and palm oil mills
- Ensure overall effective execution of the training and development programmes to meet the organisation's objectives
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Plan the annual training calendars and budgets
- Prepare regular reports for management review on training effectiveness
The successful candidate must have experience in conducting training for plantation teams.
- Minimum 12 years' experience preferably from an oil plantation background
- Proven experience as a learning and development manager, training manager or similar
- Possess experience in planning, delivering, executing and monitoring training programmes and results on a sustained basis
- Excellent communication in English
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.