Young Talent Program Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This business critical position will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
About the Young Talent Program Manager a.k.a Management Trainee Program Manager Role:
You will be responsible for managing end to end internship programmes and the management trainee programme for the firm. You will utilise various skills which include recruitment, development, talent management, marketing, sales and project management.
- Responsible for the talent management process: talent recruitment, program management, coaching, graduation and future career progression
- Organise campus activities to attract and recruit talent and identify the right channels to do this; build strong relationships with universities, professors, young talent organisations, forums
To succeed in this role, you must have experience with managing young talent programmes (MT's), employer branding and building relationships with campuses.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university only
- Minimum four years' related working experience, preferably those who have experience handling end to end management trainee programme from a multinational FMCG company
- Fluency in English
- Structured, sharp and concise communication skills
- Experience with managing senior management as stakeholders
- Strong project management, highly organised, able to manage complexity with high attention to detail
- A go-getter and up for challenges
- Brings positive energy to the team and employees in the programme
- Stays up to date and relevant towards the business
- Resourceful, agile and seeks for creative solutions
- Digitally savvy, up to date with current social media trends
- Ability to use design & video applications is advantageous (Adobe etc.)
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, and creativity. The company is also very focused in developing their people to the highest standards. The role will also have high exposure to top management as the Young Talent Programme is a high priority for this company.
If you have a successful track record and experience handling a management trainee programmes, take your career forward with this exciting Young Talent Programme Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.