Young Talent Program Manager
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
This business critical position will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition. You will be responsible for managing end to end the internship program and the management trainee program for the firm. You will utilise various skills which include: recruitment, development, talent management, marketing, sales and project management.
About the Young Talent Program Manager Role:
This business critical position will be reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition. You will be responsible for managing end to end the internship program and the management trainee program for the firm. You will utilise various skills which include: recruitment, development, talent management, marketing, sales and project management.
- Responsible for the talent management process: talent recruitment, program management, coaching, graduation and future career progression
- Organise campus activities to attract and recruit talent and identify the right channels to do this; build strong relationships with Universities, Professors, Young Talent Organisation/ Forums
To succeed in this role, you must have experience with managing young talent programs (MT's), employer branding and building relationships with campuses.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum four years related working experience
- Fluency in English
- Structured, sharp & concise communication skills
- Experience with managing Senior management as stakeholders
- Strong project management, highly organised, able to manage complexity with high attention to detail
- A go-getter & up for challenges
- Brings positive energy to the team and employees in the program
- Stays up to date and relevant towards the business
- Resourceful, agile and seeks for creative solutions
- Digitally savvy, up to date with current social media trends
- Ability to use design & video applications is advantageous (Adobe etc.)
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, and creativity.The company is also very focused in developing their people to the highest standards. The role will also have high exposure to top management as the Young Talent Programs is a high priority for this company.
If you have a successful track record and experience handling a management trainee programmes, take your career forward with this exciting Young Talent Program Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.