Assistant Training Manager
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 18000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
Reporting to the Head of HR, this job will see you lead the end to end training activities for both headquarters and plants all over Indonesia. As the Assistant Training Manager, you will be in charge of handling the strategic and operational training activities (training needs analysis until training evaluation) in the company.
About the Assistant Training Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will lead the end to end training activities for both headquarters and plants all over Indonesia. As the Assistant Training Manager, you will be in charge of handling the strategic and operational training activities (training needs analysis until training evaluation) in the company.
- Handling end to end training process independently
- Oversee training and development staff for both in headquarter and plant (operation)
- Assess employees’ needs for training
- Align training with the organisation's strategic goals
- Design the training program, the curriculum
- Create and manage training budgets
- Develop and implement training programs that make the best use of available resources
- Review and select training materials from a variety of vendors
- Update training programs to ensure that they are relevant
- Teach training methods and skills to instructors and supervisors
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Three to five years experience in training & development
- Proven work experience in training & development
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programmes
- Great personality, professional attitude, with good communication skills
- Interest in manufacturing employees and willing to work both in site plant and headquarters
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods
- Excellent communication and leadership skill
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
The successful Assistant Training Manager will join a fast-paced agricultural company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This leading brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Training Professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic company.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.