Head of Learning and Development
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 banking jakarta ID IDR 40000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading financial institution is recruiting for a Head of Learning and Development to join their team in leading a fantastic new product development scope. This is an exciting job position where you will use your previous experience to motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals.
About the Head of Learning and Development role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for designing, conducting and initiating relevant programmes for employees – existing and new – at all levels in the organisation. You will also take the lead providing direction to all T&D related activities for the whole institution.
- Set up necessary infrastructure and resources at regular intervals and ensure that employees feel motivated and committed to the success and growth of the company
- Identify training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Plan and assess the return on investment of any training or development programme
- Work closely with and influence senior leaders and stakeholders
- Establish and maintain broad, strong and effective relationships across the business and with key internal stakeholders
To succeed in this Head of Learning and Development role, you should have a decade's worth of experience in a training and development capacity.
- Must have a related certification in Training & Development, Human Resources or any other related field
- Min of 10 years' working experience in a training and development capacity, preferably working as a Senior Manager Training and Development in a large business setting
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
This institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.