HR Training (Assistant Manager)
Salary IDR13,000,000 - IDR18,000,000 per month
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 27 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding automotive company is looking for talented HR Training (Assistant Manager) in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for all training and development related functions.
About the HR Training (Assistant Manager) role:
Reporting to HR Director, in this business-critical role you will be responsible for driving training and development across the automotive company’s, developing the service to meet current and future business needs through working with managers and leaders to develop progressive training projects, system and initiatives.
- Manages the development of innovative training and development projects, programmes and initiatives for the development of the group’s culture and values, management of change, employee engagement, talent management and related initiatives
- Conduct organisational needs analysis and manage the development of appropriate plans and programmes to ensures all employees have the skill, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard
- Network effectively across organisational structure, building relationships across the group to ensure that the services delivers relevant, value-added solutions
- Identify, own and manage risk arising from strategic and operational OD and learning and development plans, projects and initiatives
To succeed in the HR Training (Assistant Manager) role, you will need the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 5 years of experience managing all stages of the learning and development cycle: design, delivery and evaluation
- Broad experience/knowledge of leadership development best practices with significant experience involving the design and development of first time programs
- Excellent project management, planning and analytic skills, ability to influence through data-driven recommendations
- Ability to develop creative solutions that address relevant business needs and support the culture and environment
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work independently
This leading automotive company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards is significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are determined, driven and ready to take the next step in your career, this HR Training (Assistant Manager) job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.