Salary IDR18000000 - IDR23000000 per month + car allowance
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 30 March 2017
An attractive Learning Specialist job in a prestigious multinational FMCG based in Jakarta has just become available
About the Learning Specialist role:
You will be responsible for managing the whole learning and development activities for the company - nationally. The role is highly critical in order to ensure that development needs are fulfilled in support function people. You will also be involved in the end to end process of learning and development, starting from budgeting, planning, execution and evaluation.
- Conduct Training Need Analysis
- Manage budgeting for learning and development processes
- Identify development needs through appraisal
- Coordinate with the regional team in managing L&D programs
- Manage learning activities
- Analyse training performance through pre-test and post test assessment
- Evaluate learning and development process in the company
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience working in a multinational company.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in any major
- Minimum five years' working experience in L&D area - preferably for support function
- Experienced in working in financial services or banking will be an added value
- Strong organisational skills and ability to adjust with a demanding environment
The employer is one of the biggest multinational FMCG companies and it is highly concerned about its employees' development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression and an interesting package awaits you in this Learning Specialist position.
Apply or call me today to discuss about this opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.