Salary Highly attractive
Consultant Kresna Astri
Date posted 24 February 2017
An exciting Education Manager job has just been available in one of the biggest multinational FMCG company in Jakarta. This job is only for the leader in this field, someone with great enthusiasm in developing people and increasing productivity.
About the Education Manager role:
The Education Manager is responsible for delivering core initiatives that energizes and enables the sales team. You will instruct, educate, demonstrate, and customize the total sales experience for certain brands. The position requires the Education Manager to support the the core business, ensuring the best planning and delivery of both technical and soft skills to the people.
- Translating business objectives into training needs
- Understanding the business priorities and its implication on the field selling approach
- Identify training needs and mapping them against specific training tools and time frame to realize a roadmap towards the achievement of business goals
- Minimum education of bachelor degree, in any major
- Experience working in multinational company is a must
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in relevant area (training, FMCG), 4 years managerial L&D position
- Experience in learning and development area or as a capability manager
- Strong presentation skills, flexible, high energy and the ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong leadership skills and an excellent team player
This FMCG company is the leader in their field, with huge skills development and career growth opportunities. The environment is demanding however if you are driven and able to deliver excellent results, the reward is also high. Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.