Salary IDR25000000 - IDR30000000 per month
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 23 February 2017
A rapidly expanding venture capital company is looking for a talented Training Manager to be based in Jakarta to lead a team and be responsible for all training-related functions.
About the Training Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Training Manager will play a key role in the continued development and success in its new upcoming offices nationwide.
- Perform annual TNA (Training Need Analysis) for both branch office and head office employee
- Create training procedure,evaluation and improvement in regular basis
- Create annual training budget and its proposal
- Conduct post-training survey and measure the result
- Create programs that related to self development and inspirational program
To succeed in the Training Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 10 years' experience in the same field or with financial institutions
- Able to communicate in English
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused training professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Training Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.