Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lucia Priscilla Halim
Date posted 24 May 2023other-islands human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 manufacturing-and-production Bogor Bogor ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Talent Manager job has become available at a multinational FMCG company.
About the Talent Manager Role:
In this role, you will drive all people activities, initiatives and programs in appointed departments by managing end-to-end HR processes including talent acquisition, learning development and talent management.
- Identify the organisation’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Manage a highly skilled team to assist with talent development and acquisition
- Organise and oversee individual and team training programmes
- Plan regular employee performance reviews and feeding back to the business
- Develop and implement employee retention programmes or strategies
- Understand the current recruitment trends and your organisation’s markets to identify the impact upon the business
- Monitor and report on staff turnover rates
- Manage and deliver reports and data when required
To succeed in the Talent Manager job, you will need to have experience in talent management within FMCG and/or manufacturing industries.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or relevant field
- Minimum of eight years' experience in talent management and recruitment in a multinational FMCG
- Experience in using SAP Success Factors
- Proven track record in talent management as well as learning and development
- Willing to be placed in Bogor, Indonesia
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Talent Manager role is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
Lucia Priscilla Halim
+62 21 2965 1511