Head of Human Capital
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lucia Priscilla Halim
Date posted 17 February 2023jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-02-21 2023-04-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Head of Human Capital job has become available at a company that needs no introduction.
About the Head of Human Capital Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will promote and implement human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organisation.
- Develop organisational strategies by identifying human resources issues and recommending strategic thinking and direction
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions, analysing information and applications
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing and updating policies and guidelines, communicating and enforcing organisation values
- Enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Establish an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation, management development, the measurement of training impact and training transfer
To succeed in the Head of Human Capital job, you will need to have proven track record in leadership role within HR from logistics or supply chain sectors.
- Minimum of 10 years' progressive leadership experience in human resources positions
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations and training and development and EDI
- Excellent organisational skills
The successful candidate will join a company which continues to expand and grow their operations.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Human Capital.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Lucia Priscilla Halim
+62 21 2965 1511
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting HRBP job has opened up at a growing company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 February 2023An exciting GM HR jon has opened up at a retail F&B company.