Head of HR
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 03 February 2023jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-02-17 2023-04-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Head of HR job has become available at a leading logistics company based in Jakarta.
About the Head of HR Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide operational HR support and Indonesia business aligned with organisational objectives and to achieve consistency in the global approach.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the implementation of HR policies, strategies, systems, standards and initiatives that support broader business needs and complies with relevant legal, governance demands and ethical standards
- Develop and implement an effective people strategy for Indonesia and ensure responsibilities are planned and coordinated through active participation in the planning process and are monitored for effectiveness
- Provide HR input to new work strategy and development
- Provide operational specialist HR knowledge and expertise
- Ensure that a process is in place to assess and review performance of personnel on a periodic basis
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations (e.g. employee grievances, code of conduct, termination) or other employment-related legal issues through conducting a thorough, objective and effective investigation in line with relevant local legislation and market best practices
- Set and measure challenging objectives to drive function and team performance, ensuring alignment to business strategies
To succeed in this Head of HR role, you must possess experience of managing large headcounts (10,000 or more).
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or equivalent
- Comfortable challenging the status quo with a passion for delivering results in a dynamic environment
- Skilled in developing and managing stakeholder groups across the business
- Solid problem solving, decision making and conflict management skills
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
The successful Head of HR will join a company which emphasises integrity, accountability, innovation and delivery.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of HR role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1506