Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lucia Priscilla Halim
Date posted 22 December 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-12-22 2023-02-20 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An HRBP Manager job has become available at a multinational logistics company.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
Reporting to the HR Head, you will support in the development of people, organisational, skills, culture and engagement to improve performance and to achieve business goals. The HRBP Manager will also play a key role in developing and conducting analyses, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and maintenance of effective compensation and benefits (C&B) programmes aligned with the organisation's reward strategy.
- Advise, challenge, coach and support business managers on people-related issues and HR processes
- Assist the functional senior team to assess current workforce strengths and weaknesses
- Formulate fair and equitable processes on employee counselling and discipline and play an active role in solving any issues
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisational capabilities
- Ensure C&B programmes and systems meet the company's business strategies, procedures and policies as well as legal requirements and regulations
- Analyse C&B market surveys and benchmark best C&B practices
To succeed in the HRBP Manager role, you will need a minimum 10 years' experience with talent management exposure in a large-scale organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as an HR business partner with proven track record in similar industries
- Strong exposure to compensation and benefits as well as payroll
- Familiarity with a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This multinational logistics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HRBP Manager is the role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 January 2023An HRBP Manager job has become available at a leading company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 December 2022An HRBP Manager job has become available at a leading FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 December 2022An HRBP Manager job has become available at a multinational retail company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023An HR Assistant Manager job has become available at an international firm that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected hospitality companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the VP of HR, this is a role for HR talent who is a leader in their field.