Head of HR
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 02 December 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-12-02 2023-01-31 travel-and-tourism Jakarta ID 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of HR job has become available to lead the HR department at one of the largest hospitality companies in Indonesia.
About the Head of HR Role:
Reporting to the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organisation.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits locally and as the company expands nationally
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the senior management regarding key organisational and management issues
- Evaluates both short-term and long-range planning for new and existing programmes
To succeed in this Head of HR role, you must display strong leadership qualities, you are expected to nurture and coach your team.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- A minimum of 15 years' HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to navigate and discuss sensitive or challenging topics
- Proven ability to work effectively with a wide-range of stakeholders to identify resolve people-related issues
This well-known hospitality company needs no introduction as it is recognised as the leader in the industry. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of HR role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.