Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lucia Priscilla Halim
Date posted 17 November 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-11-17 2023-01-16 retail Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Director job has opened up at a company that continues to expand and grow their operations.
About the HR Director Role:
Reporting to the COO, you will promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources strategy and operations.
- Develop organisational strategies by identifying human resources issues and recommending to organisation strategic thinking and direction
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions, analysing information and applications
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing and updating policies and guidelines, communicating and enforcing organisation values
- Enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Establish an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation, management development, the measurement of training impact and training transfer
To succeed in the HR Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with teams across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of 15 years' progressive leadership experience in human resources positions
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations and training and development
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluency in Bahasa and English
The successful candidate will join a company which continues to expand and grow their operations.
If you are a seasoned HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Director job is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 October 2022An exciting Head of HR job has opened up at a fast-growing retail company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 November 2022An excellent GM Human Resources job opportunity has just become available at a leading FMCG company. Your responsibilities centre on leading the HR department processes and driving people management strategies.