HR Business Partner (based in North Jakarta)
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 16 November 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-11-16 2023-01-15 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading pharmaceutical company in Jakarta is seeking an exceptional HR Business Partner (based in North Jakarta). In this job, you will provide support for workforce issues that impact the overall operational strategy for the core business functions of the organisation.
About the HR Business Partner (based in North Jakarta) Role:
The HR Business Partner serves as the primary point of contact to leaders related to human resource management, policies, procedures, employment law and fundamentals of all core areas of human resources.
- Work closely with HR leaders to enhance and facilitate key recruitment plans and maintain effective communication concerning all HR functions
- Partner with operational leaders, in collaboration with human resource subject-matter experts on talent strategies needed to meet the strategic and operational demands of the department
- Support organisational initiatives by leading HR design and redesign efforts, including organisational structured development, position description, title structure, recruiting and supporting compensation decisions in alignment with strategic goals of the organisation
- In collaboration with performance management, provide consultation as needed to leaders on employee relations issues and assist management with assessment of performance improvement needs and the development of associated action plans
- Work closely with organisational development to assist in succession planning, management of training content development, and training facilitation, as appropriate
To succeed in this role, you must the ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with HR colleagues to drive results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of eight years of experience in HR focused on business partnering and talent management
- Ability to influence employees/leaders at all levels to drive outcomes
- Excellent relationship management
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal communication and organisational skills
This pharmaceutical company has been successfully obtained its high market share on the total share of the country. The company also provide great training development programme for their people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner (based in North Jakarta) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 October 2022An HRBP job has become available at one of the world's largest consumer health companies.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 November 2022A well-known healthcare company is hiring a Senior HR Manager for one of their branches in Jakarta.