Senior HR Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 04 November 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-11-04 2023-01-03 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known healthcare company is hiring a Senior HR Manager for one of their branches in Jakarta.
About the Senior HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for leading the overall HR functions including workforce planning, recruitment, staff administration management, staff development etc.
- Develop and implement appropriate HR policies and programmes to facilitate optimal performance of all employees
- Drive HR transformation in positioning human resources as a business partner in the organisation to ensure all people-related initiatives align with business goals
- Lead, coach, mentor and build the capabilities of HR team to be operationally strong
- Develop talent management strategies to identify, develop and retain critical talents to build talent pipeline with the objective of meeting staffing needs and facilitates succession planning
- Act as the key advisor on all employee relations issues and effectively communicate to all levels of employee relation matters. Facilitate employee conflict resolution, disciplinary and grievance processes
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate success as an HR generalist supporting employee groups of 500+ employees.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration and or equivalent from a reputable university
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement best practice approaches that deliver rapid, consistent, high-quality HR management and service provision
- Good track record of leading HR teams with excellent leadership skill, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees
This business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Senior HR Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 November 2022A leading pharmaceutical company in Jakarta is seeking an exceptional HR Business Partner (based in North Jakarta). In this job, you will provide support for workforce issues that impact the overall operational strategy for the core business functions of the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 October 2022An HRBP job has become available at one of the world's largest consumer health companies.