Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lucia Priscilla Halim
Date posted 02 November 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-11-02 2023-01-01 retail Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HRBP Manager job has become available at a multinational retail company.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
Reporting to the GM HR, you will support in the development of people, organisational, skills, culture and engagement to improve performance and to achieve business goals.
- Advise, challenge, coach and support Business Managers on people-related issues and HR processes
- Assist the functional senior team to assess current workforce strengths and weaknesses
- Formulate fair and equitable processes on employee counselling and discipline and play an active role in solving any issues
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisational capabilities
- Ensure C&B programmes and systems meet the company's business strategies, procedures and policies as well as legal requirements and regulations
To succeed in the HRBP Manager role, you will need a minimum 10 years' experience within retail industries.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as HR Business Partner with proven track record in similar industries
- Strong in data analysis skills
- Familiarity with a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This multinational retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HRBP Manager is the role for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Senior HR Manager (based in North Jakarta) job opportunity has just become available at a leading fashion retail company in the North Jakarta area. This position will oversee the end-to-end HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 October 2022An exciting Head of HR (based in North Jakarta) job opportunity has just become available at a leading fashion retail company in the North Jakarta area. This position will oversee the end-to-end HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 November 2022Our team is expanding and is looking out for potential finance candidates to join our excellent team.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 October 2022An HR Business Partner for Plant (Depok) job has become available at a global consumer goods company, to be based at their plant in Depok.