HR Business Partner for Plant (Depok)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 14 October 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-10-14 2022-12-13 fmcg Jakarta ID 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Business Partner for Plant (Depok) job has become available at a global consumer goods company, to be based at their plant in Depok.
About the HR Business Partner for Plant (Depok) Role:
Reporting to the GM Plant, this position plays a key role in providing both operational and strategic human resources support to develop and coordinate programs which directly support the achievement of business objectives.
- Assist stakeholders in developing and monitoring organisational structure as well as job description to ensure alignment with organisational design strategy and budget
- Build headcount monitoring reports for labour productivity, review and evaluate movement trend and provide analytical insights
- Work closely with function leaders in performance management, talent review and succession plan to establish an effective and motivate work environment
- Provide proactive and comprehensive HR data support and analytical, also ensure the process is comply with government regulations and policies
- Manage end-to-end HR: recruitment, ER/IR, compensation and benefits
- Bring local context, adapt and adopt from global initiatives
- Work closely with global and region offices for HR initiatives as mentioned above
- Liaise and negotiate with one union (established from internally)
- Represent the HR team in various hearings
To succeed in this HR Business Partner for Plant (Depok) role, you will need the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams and across borders.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of eight years' HR generalist experience in multinational consumer goods company
- Business-level English is a must
- Full knowledge of industrial relations and labour law and labour union is compulsory
- Strategic thinking and execution abilities to set direction and shape future development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to a new culture and environment effectively
- Experience in a hyper-growth environment is preferred
- Willing to be placed in Depok
The successful HR Business Partner for Plant (Depok) will be given the opportunity to lead interesting projects and work with a dynamic and talented team.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Business Partner role is perfect for you. You will be part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Senior HR Manager (based in North Jakarta) job opportunity has just become available at a leading fashion retail company in the North Jakarta area. This position will oversee the end-to-end HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 November 2022An HRBP Manager job has become available at a multinational retail company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 October 2022An exciting Head of HR (based in North Jakarta) job opportunity has just become available at a leading fashion retail company in the North Jakarta area. This position will oversee the end-to-end HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 November 2022Our team is expanding and is looking out for potential finance candidates to join our excellent team.