Head of HR
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lucia Priscilla Halim
Date posted 02 September 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-09-02 2022-11-01 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of HR job has just arisen at one of the leading financial services companies.
About the Head of HR Role:
The Head of HR reports directly to the CEO. The successful candidate will lead the HR department and work closely with the leadership team to provide strategic direction to the organisation from an HR perspective.
- Establish HR fundamentals including organisational structure, HR policies, procedures and guidelines and enforce organisation values
- Coordinate remuneration policies and advise senior management on staff salaries in reference to external benchmarks
- Devise recruitment strategy and oversee its implementation
- Give counsel and oversee complex employee relations issues such as grievance and disciplinary cases and manage difficult cases with professionalism
- Contribute to the annual plan with a specific task in preparing the corresponding annual budget and financial and HR sections, and OJK report of HR section
- Monitor HR compliance, ensure conditions of employment comply with local legal requirements
- Ensure development and compensation benefit payment, payslip report and annual tax report
To succeed in this Head of HR role, you need to have at least 10 years of experience leading a HR department in multinational companies.
- Bachelor’s degree is a minimum. Master’s degree in business administration or human resource management is desirable
- Proven track record leading an HR team within multiple countries
- Solid employment law knowledge, OJK regulation and proven experience in applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations
- Proficiency in both English and Bahasa is a must
- Outstanding communication skills, as well as the ability to influence board members
This company is aiming to grow the business continually as a multinational company.
If you are interested to be part of this challenging yet rewarding role, this Head of HR job is for you.
Click apply today or contact me to discuss further about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A Head of HR (Confidential) job has become available at a multinational research and development company based in Jakarta. You will be responsible for managing human resources and general affairs function to support the business needs.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A leading pharmaceutical company in Jakarta is looking for an exceptional HRBP. In this job, you will provide support for workforce issues that impact the overall operational strategy for the core business functions of the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 September 2022A GM HR job has become available at a rapidly expanding local FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 10 August 2022An HRBP job has become available at one of world's largest consumer health companies.