Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 01 September 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-09-01 2022-10-31 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Director job has become available at a leading healthcare company based in Jakarta.
About the HR Director Role:
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programmes and directing staff.
- Develop organisational strategies by identifying human resources issues and recommending to organisational strategic thinking and direction
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions, analysing information and applications
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing and updating policies and guidelines, communicating and enforcing organisation values
- Enhance department and organisational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Establish an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or on boarding, management development, the measurement of training impact and training transfer
To succeed in this HR Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with teams across borders and internal matrix.
- Must have at least five years of solid experience in an HR Director position
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations and training and development
- Hospitality background is preferred
- Excellent organisational skills
This healthcare company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training. They continue to expand and grow their operations.
If you are a focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Director job is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.