Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lucia Priscilla Halim
Date posted 10 August 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-10 2022-10-09 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HRBP job has become available at one of world's largest consumer health companies.
About the HRBP Role:
Reporting to the HR Lead, you will assist in aligning the organisation’s people strategy with its business strategy. Together with local and regional business stakeholders, you will work on setting priorities, driving values, and delivering business results.
- Develop or assist in developing compensation and benefits strategy
- Diagnose the environment and influences leaders to develop and enhance engagement strategies
- Align succession planning and talent management to the overall workforce strategy
- Conduct day-to-day performance management guidance to line managers
To succeed in the HRBP job, you will need to have proven track record in business partnering within FMCG or consumer health industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or other relevant fields
- Minimum of seven years' experience in similar role within global or multinational companies
- Proven track record in Employee Relations and Industrial Relations functions
- Exposed to complex and matrix organisation with diverse stakeholders
- Good communication skill in Bahasa and English
The successful candidate will join a company which continues to expand and grow their operations.
If you are a seasoned HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HRBP job is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A leading pharmaceutical company in Jakarta is looking for an exceptional HRBP. In this job, you will provide support for workforce issues that impact the overall operational strategy for the core business functions of the organisation.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A Head of HR (Confidential) job has become available at a multinational research and development company based in Jakarta. You will be responsible for managing human resources and general affairs function to support the business needs.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 September 2022A GM HR job has become available at a rapidly expanding local FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 September 2022An excellent Head of HR job has just arisen at one of the leading financial services companies.