VP of HR
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 04 August 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive VP of HR job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading healthcare companies in Jakarta.
About the VP of HR Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will develop a comprehensive people strategy in support of the organisation strategic goals.
- Define the long and short-term HR strategies and policies within the overall global business context, in terms of recruitment, organisation development, compensation and benefits and industrial relations
- Run group succession routines ensuring ongoing dialogue and continual review of succession and pipeline development
- Maintain regular relationships with authorities and unions
- Ensure HR operations enhance and enable business results while providing vision, leadership and excellence in execution
- Develop job descriptions and specifications, analyse competitive salary data, evaluate jobs and decide upon appropriate wage/salary ranges, in conjunction with compensation and benefits teams
- Provide guidance and conduct investigations of concerns and complaints, involve appropriate individuals, seek legal advice, when appropriate, and successfully resolve employee relations issues with credible and consistent solutions
- Control the implementation and maintenance of regional HR information system and metrics on country level, in line with the global/regional HR guidelines and deliver all relevant personnel data to line management and global HR
- Represent the company in handling and administering collective bargaining agreements as required
To succeed in this VP of HR role, you must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant HR experience with at least two years in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable fields such as HR, Business Administration, or Law
- Healthcare or hospitality background is preferred
- Exceptional relationship building skills and ability to partner with colleagues to influence broader HR
- Strong industrial relations and stakeholder management skills
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyses information expertly, develop alternative solutions, work well in group problem-solving situations
- Conceptual thinking but strong action and results-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
This leading healthcare company has been operating for more than 30 years and is recognised as the industry leader.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this VP of HR is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 July 2022A leading healthcare company is looking for a high-calibre candidate to take on a HR Director job based in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 June 2022An HR Director job has become available at a leading global retail company based in Jakarta.