HR Analyst (Public Company)
Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Hanjaya Gunawan
Date posted 01 August 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-02 2022-09-30 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Analyst (Public Company) job has just opened up at Indonesia’s sovereign wealth fund.
About the HR Analyst (Public Company) Role:
This is an opportunity to be part of a government public company and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialities in Jakarta in healthcare tech. You will have ample opportunity to flex and hone your interpersonal communication skills, and collaborate with great leadership teams in SCBD, Jakarta.
- Ensure core HR processes and practices have been reviewed and robust solution is in place – HR operational and general affairs
- Develop and maintain the local people plan based on HR and business strategy
- Advise the local leadership team – provide data, insights, advice and feedback
- Employee engagement – work with the local leadership team and the global HR team to ensure that employee surveys are executed, outputs transparently shared and plans are in place
- Talent attraction (recruitment) and talent performance and development – ensure onboarding and development of employees are optimised and aligned with any globally-agreed standards/frameworks, working with the training team and all people managers across the business
- Support local management development – work with the local management team to ensure that development requirements are identified
- Talent retention – ensure that attrition data (qualitative and quantitative) is clearly available, understood, and is being used by the business to drive a managed approach to retention
- Employment risk management – ensure that the business works in a way that is compliant with all aspects of local employment legislation, government requirements, insurances, and local practices and policies
- Local market reward insight – through a local network and own experience, build a clear understanding of the local pay and benefits landscape
- Employee relations – ensure that an approach is in place to quickly, fairly, and effectively manage people issues (formal and informal)
To succeed in this HR Analyst (Public Company) role, you will need the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams and across borders.
- A self-starter who enjoys a fast-moving environment where there is a responsibility to drive the local HR agenda but collaborate with the stakeholders and directors
- Five to eight years of experience working in HR at a multinational Fortune 500 company with mature HR processes and practices
- Proven working knowledge across all aspects of HR including recruitment, training and development, employee engagement and retention, employee relations, and reward management
- People-oriented person who lives core company values: honesty/integrity, ownership/accountability and earn/give respect
- Indonesian citizen with fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Must have proven experience of working with, coaching and supporting line mangers to become more effective
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast pace environment, be able to work with detail and see the bigger picture and be proactive and highly organised. Comfortable with ambiguity
- Working knowledge of national employment laws and practices
- Project management skills, a drive to understand the business and link HR plans to business outcomes
- Comfortable with data and have proven experience of using it to drive the HR discussion with leadership
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with Indonesia’s sovereign wealth fund.
If you are looking to step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional and yet complex environment, this exciting HR Analyst (Public Company) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity. Due to the high volume of applications, we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR35,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting HR Analyst (Government Institution) job has just opened up at a sovereign wealth fund in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 10 August 2022An HRBP job has become available at one of world's largest consumer health companies.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 June 2022A leading agriculture company is seeking a Head of HR Operations. In this job, you will work proactively with the wider HR team and business to drive through improved performance and retention.