Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lucia Priscilla Halim
Date posted 15 June 2022jakarta human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-16 2022-08-14 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Director job has become available at a leading local manufacturing company.
About the HR Director Role:
Reporting to the President Director, you will promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programmes and directing staff.
- Develop organisational strategies by identifying human resources issues and recommending to organisation strategic thinking and direction
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions, analysing information and applications
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing and updating policies and guidelines, communicating and enforcing organisation values
- Enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Establish an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation, management development, the measurement of training impact and training transfer
To succeed in the HR Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with teams across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of 15 years' progressive leadership experience in human resources positions
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations and training and development
- Excellent organisational skills
The successful candidate will join a company which continues to expand and grow their operations.
If you are a seasoned HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Director job is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 May 2022An excellent VP of HR job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading healthcare companies in Jakarta.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 May 2022A leading healthcare company is looking for an excellent HR Director to be based in Jakarta.