HRBP Commercial Manager (Recruitment & OD)
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Hanjaya Gunawan
Date posted 05 June 2022other-islands human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-16 2022-08-04 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HRBP Commercial Manager (Recruitment & OD) job has opened up at a global consumer goods company.
About the HRBP Commercial Manager (Recruitment & OD) Role:
This is an opportunity to be part of a global consumer goods company and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialities. You will have ample opportunities to flex and hone in on your interpersonal communication skills, and collaborate with great leadership teams in Sunter, Jakarta Utara.
- Act as business partner to provide end-to-end HR services to the commercial functions (sales and marketing)
- Plan, implement, monitor HR strategy and KPIs following business strategy of commercial
- Implement employee development initiatives (performance management, talent identification and verification, succession planning, mentoring and coaching) to help develop future leaders of the organisation
- Analyse and identify the training needs of the organisation and its employees, oversee the training delivery process and evaluate results
- Manage employee relations to minimise the negative impact of employee grievances or disputes; maintain a productive and harmonious workplace; advise managers to ensure that manager - employee relationships in the organisation comply with relevant company regulations (peraturan perusahaan)
- Liaise with other departments/entity to ensure that all HR programmes are appropriate for their needs and consistent with the organisation's overall human resource objectives
To succeed in this HRBP Commercial Manager (Recruitment & OD) role, you will need the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams and across borders.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Two to three years of related experience (FMCG/pharma-based is preferred)
- Strong in end-to-end process HR especially recruitment for commercial (sales and marketing) and also familiar with supporting manufacturing functions
- Adaptive, proactive and a fast learner
- Excellent in communication, negotiation, strategic and analytical thinking
- Readiness to relocate (to the head office in Sunter)
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a global consumer goods company.
If you are looking to step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional and yet complex environment, this exciting HRBP Commercial Manager (Recruitment & OD) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity. Due to the high volume of applications, we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.