People Experience Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 education-and-training Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding education and training company is looking for a talented People Experience Manager in Jakarta to take on newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for driving all people related matters and managing day-to-day implementation of people experience initiatives and policies in both operational and strategic levels in order to achieve high performance and high engagement organisation.
About the People Experience Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the People Experience Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in Indonesia. The role will work closely with the management leaders in both regional and global offices to develop and deliver programmes that aim to provide its employees with the best employment experience.
- Manage employee lifecycle processes from attraction and acquisition of talents to on-boarding, capability and career development trough to exit and separation
- Deliver great employee experience through effectively administrating employees processes
- Collaborate with regional and global teams to implement new projects and campaigns to improve and enhance employee’s experiences
- Act as focal point for training and development activities in country/region
- Oversee the statuary government compliance related to people
To succeed in this People Experience Manager job, you will need to have ability to work effectively and co-operatively with management leaders, across boarders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of eight years' HR experience from MNC companies
- Excellent fluency in English to collaborate with local and global teams
- Sound understanding of the principles underpinning great employee experiences and Indonesia labour laws
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to engage effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive personality with positive influence to the people
This international education and training firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With their long history, it’s creating a huge network of opportunity with offices worldwide. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this People Experience Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that value innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.