Head of Human Resources
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 19 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-18 education-and-training Jakarta ID IDR 43000000 56000000 56000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly prestigious education and training organisation is looking for a talented Head of Human Resources to join their team. Reporting to Business and Operational Director, this is a unique opportunity to provide strategic advice, guidance and leadership across the organisation on all aspects, lead the strategic development across the range of human resource areas, and ensure that HR policies and procedures are legally compliant.
About the Head of Human Resources Role:
In this critical role, you will establish and lead HR practices and objectives that seek to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, as well as the recruitment and ongoing development of an academic workforce that is in line with the specific requirements of the organisation along with its vision and mission.
- Provide dynamic and effective leadership and day-to-day management of the department and operational activities including the effective, efficient and economic deployment of physical, financial and human resources
- Implement and maintain quality assurance protocols and standards in relation to HR
- Lead the development and implementation of the organisation’s HR strategy as a key enabler of the organisation’s strategic plan
- Lead the development and integration of HR policies and procedures
- Develop human resource systems and practices and the provision of a range of personnel services and advice for members of the council, board, departments and employees
- Oversee the implementation of recruitment and compensation and benefits practices
- Advise on employee relations matters, deploying high level professional skills to achieve successful outcomes
- Oversee the future development of the integrated HRIS system
To succeed in this Head of Human Resources role, you must possess exceptional communication skills, and the ability to gain trust from multiple stakeholders and build a collaborative culture within the organisation.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in an MNC
- Master’s degree in Human Resource, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, or Business Administration is preferred
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse cultures
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leader
This education and training organisation need no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With over 40 years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of Human Resources job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.