Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 retail Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational top retail company is looking for an HR Manager. In this job, you will be responsible for end-to-end HR operations in all the company's stores.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will enhance employee recruitment efforts, strategic HR initiatives and succession plans, while keeping policies and practices updated.
- Forecast hiring needs, particularly at peak seasons
- Design and post job ads to attract qualified candidates for in-store junior and senior positions
- Calculate and report on employee turnover rates (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Plan attractive compensation and benefits packages to increase retention
- Onboard and train new hires
- Track key recruiting metrics like cost-per-hire and source of hire
- Manage payroll considering overtime, flexible schedules and seasonal employment
- Train team leaders on performance evaluation techniques
- Liaise with college career offices to inform graduates about internships and junior positions
- Use social networks to showcase our company culture and build a strong employer brand
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
To succeed in this role, you must have a four to six years of experience in an HR generalist role with a background from the top three universities in Indonesia or an overseas graduate. You should be proficient in English and ready to roll up your sleeves to ensure the business runs perfectly with an eagerness to be hands-on for all HR operations.
- Work experience as an HR Generalist, preferably in the retail industry
- Hands-on experience with sourcing and evaluating candidates for various seniority levels
- Good understanding of labour legislation including regulations about flexible types of employment
- Knowledge of payroll systems and HR databases
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology or similar field from one of the top three universities or an overseas graduate
You will be a part of a progressive company that has strong core values and provides an exciting working environment.
If you are a forward-thinking HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.