Industrial Relations Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 fmcg Jakarta ID 12920 IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading consumer goods company is looking for a strong Industrial Relations Manager to join their team in Jakarta.
About the Industrial Relations Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for leading business manpower in industrial relations, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside with the senior leaders. You will also take the lead providing direction to all industrial and employee relations activities.
- Foster a high performance and team-oriented, customer-centric and safety-focused culture
- Develop and deliver on HR strategic initiatives
- Support capability development
- Identify new business strategies and adapt plans as required to respond to changing business needs
- Establish and maintain broad, strong and effective relationships across the business and with key internal stakeholders
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or manpower planning
- Demonstrated experience in implementing CLA negotiations and company policies
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse cultures
- Intellectual rigour and insight work with senior leaders
The company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. It is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this Industrial Relations Manager job is right for you. Great career progression awaits in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.