Deputy Head of HR
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 retail Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive, newly-created Deputy Head of HR job has just opened up at a rapidly expanding retail MNC as part of its succession plan. In this job, you will be responsible for end-to-end HR strategic direction and implementation. This is a role for an HR leader in their field.
About the Deputy Head of HR Role:
To build on the company's excellent results and future expansion plans across Indonesia, you will play a key role in planning and direct all aspects of human resources and HR related administration support to management, including human resources policies, objectives, initiatives and administration including recruitment, organisational development, talent management, industrial relations and remuneration.
- Ensure and oversee the implementation of HR strategies, policies and programmes, monitor the department's performance against standards and targets, and drive best practices in HR to achieve a high standard of service and administration, and at the same time create productive workforce and conductive work environment
- Build and maintain excellent employee relations with unions and/or LKS Bipartit and staff by leading negotiations on HR related initiatives and programmes
- Establish and track HR performance metrics that reflect a fact-based, comprehensive method for valuing the contribution of all staff and to provide regular reports of data and analysis to management
- Ensure compliance with manpower regulations in all employment arrangement including with third party vendors and maintain a healthy relation with government organisations for better and fast functioning of organisation
To succeed in the Deputy Head of HR job, you will need to be able to act as mediator between employees and management, and relate to the team and work collaboratively.
- Minimum of 10 years' working experience in HR generalist role in large multinational company with five years in a managerial role
- Confident, matured and pleasant disposition
- Awareness about market trends, ability to anticipate and deal with problems related to external as well as internal environment
- Good organisational and excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player with flexible and creative outlook
The company is the most prestigious retail company in the world and is aiming for continuous growth and development for both their business and employees. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy Head of HR job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.