Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 not-for-profit-and-charities Bali ID IDR 40000000 40001000 40001000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Canadian-based company is looking for an HR Manager based in Bali. In this job, you will manage end-to-end human resource management from the scratch and will be partnering with the global HR to ensure the HR system is well implemented.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will enhance employee recruitment efforts, strategic HR initiatives and succession plans, while keeping policies and practices updated.
- Developing and administering human resource plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organising, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation programmes
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Developing, analysing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analysing and updating the company’s evaluation programmes
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programmes
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing of job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organisational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you must have the ability to manage the HR department from the scratch, as well as possess keen understanding of the end to end human resources management. You must be a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as an HR manager or other HR generalist/specialist, preferably FMCG, F&B, and/or manufacturing background
- Fluency in English is a must
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrated experience with human resource metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence in building and effectively managing interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in human resource or related field, reputable university background is advantageous
The ideal candidate for this role need to have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organisational skills.
If you are a forward-thinking HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager role is for you. You will be a part of a progressive company that has strong core values and provides an exciting working environment.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.