Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-28 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HRBP Manager job has just become available at a reputable multinational FMCG company. This HRBP position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. If you are open to relocate within Indonesia, this role is for you.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
The position serves as a consultant to management on human resources related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR related needs. Communicating needs proactively with the HR centre for excellent and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organisation.
- Partner with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy
- Conduct ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and design talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs
- Act as a change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation - striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions, programmes and policies
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application, talent management and development, and organisational design consultation
- Handle employee relations and performance management issues, applying appropriate policies and guidelines and escalating cases when necessary
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and programme designs i.e. training to address certain needs
To succeed in this HRBP Manager role, you will need the ability to carry out responsibilities in talent acquisition, employee relations consultation, policy interpretation and application, performance, and compensation management consultation, and talent management consultation. In addition, you will carry out additional responsibilities to include organisational design of employee development initiatives and training.
- 8 - 10 years' experience in the HR field, with minimum of five years' experience as an HR generalist
- Degree, preferably from a reputable university majoring in HR, Business, and/or similar field
- Experience handling several areas across Indonesia
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and case management with broad awareness and empathy for the talent, reward and OE agendas
- Experience in organisational effectiveness and organisation change processes
- Commercial understanding
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the organisation and people agenda to influence the business
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.