HRBP - Tech
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing e-commerce company is recruiting an HRBP - Tech for their tech and engineering team based in Jakarta. In this job, you will be partnering with tech and engineering leaders, and collaborate together managing complex new challenges from the HR perspective. Your business acumen and knowledge in tech, engineering, and digital knowledge will be widely utilised in this role.
About the HRBP - Tech Role:
In this role, you are expected to figure out the root cause and key problems to be solved as a new, fresh solution and ideas for the improvement of HR in the company. You are required to be a people partner for the business unit (for this role will be for the engineering and tech team). You will be responsible for strategy formulation and decision making situations where your analytical thinking skills matter.
- Support the development and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the company's HR strategy
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Determine and deliver succession plans, be accountable for final resourcing decisions down to agreed levels, embed core processes and ensure talent pipelines are in place
- Define, communicate and put into effect specific capability requirements for business units
- Develop depth and breadth of management capability to build our leadership talent for the future
- Coach the leadership team to ensure that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams
- In charge of strategic hiring activities
- Deliver change programmes – deliver continuous organisational and productivity improvements
- Measure organisational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies
- Leverage internal and external best practices to ensure the competitiveness of reward strategies
- Diagnose and deliver rewards and recognition interventions to drive business performance
- Compensation and benefits policy-making, pension schemes and social relations
To succeed in this HRBP - Tech job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the users a.k.a business units (engineering and tech departments) across borders and internal matrix.
- Three to five years' HRBP experience both at the advisory and operational level. Experience from e-commerce or similar industry is advantageous
- Graduate from a reputable university (Indonesia's top three graduate or overseas graduate is highly preferred), majoring in psychology, HR management or business management
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Proven experience in hiring for tech and engineering teams
- Familiarity with tech and engineering language is preferred
- Commercial understanding
- Strong business acumen - ability to take commercial insights and translate it to the organisation and people agenda to influence the business
- Relationship and people skills as well as the proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions, especially for engineering and tech team
- Consultancy skills, specifically diagnosis and contracting, as well as excellent coaching and relationship building skills
- Solutions-oriented balanced with delivery focus
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment
This e-commerce company is rapidly growing and recognised as one of the top players in the industry. With strong sustainability with the focus in delivering the best practices, high standard, in a fun and nice environment, this will be the best place to spend your workday.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP - Tech role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.