Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 fmcg Jakarta ID 12920 IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic HR Director job has become available at one of the global leading beverage companies in Jakarta.
About the HR Director Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be tasked to provide strategic advice and to ensure the smooth running of HR functions.
- Execute efficient and effective delivery of HR functions, including but not limited to organisational effectiveness, business partnering, compensation and benefits, talent management, talent sourcing and retention, learning and development, performance management and engagement
- Work positively with the business and functional leaders to play a consultative role on all HR-related matters
- Act as the HR business partner to provide advice to management and line managers on employee engagement to achieve the company’s operational and strategic objectives
- Ensure work efficiency and drive productivity to ensure timely delivery of HR services to internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in the HR Director job, you must have the ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Degree in business or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years' HR experience in a multinational company
- Proven track record of delivering great performance
- Excellent influencing and problem solving skills
- Must be fluent in English
This company represents some of big brand names and offer a great working environment. They also focus on providing good employees welfare.
If you are driven and want to take the next step of your career, this HR Director is the role for you.
Apply today to learn more.