Site HR Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID 12920 IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding Site HR Manager job has just been made available at a global manufacturing company in Jakarta.
About the Site HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the full HR spectrum in the company. You will also deploy HR strategies and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Provide one stop HR advisory and support to business including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent development, staff engagement and all other people related issues
- Support top management in various business transformation and cultural change initiatives
- Lead the deployment of organisational changes managed at site level
- Provide solutions in streamlining the HR policies and procedures to enhance work efficiency
- Ensure the smooth implementation of annual cycles, including salary and bonus review and the performance management processes through close partnership with key stakeholders
To succeed in this Site HR Manager job, you will need to have a minimum of 12 years' experience and the ability to work effectively.
- Having work experience with multinational company in a diverse team
- Abilty to perform in high pressure situations
- Familiarity with labour regulations and legal entity requirements of licences
- Mature, fast learner with high integrity
- Fluency in English is a must
This company is a manufacturer of automotive parts. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.