HR Manager (Based in Semarang)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Semarang Semarang ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in Medan, Semarang, and internationally, this global company within the agriculture fishing industry is recruiting an HR Manager to join their HR team based in Semarang, Central Java.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end human resources management and contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritise, and build organisational capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes.
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy
- Implement appropriate employee training and manage its delivery
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders
- Facilitate long term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda
- Assist business unit leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards
- Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms for employee to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement
- Ensure HR activities are aligned with company’s strategy
- Act as a business partner to line managers on all HR related issues
- Provide expert guidance in people and organisational issues to the business
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capability and proactively address employee issues. Work with managers and employees to address complex employee relations issues from end to end
- Implement, administer, and interpret corporate policies and programmes as applicable
- Align with and participate in various HR talent identification and development programmes
- Assess human resource and management training needs, design and facilitate training programmes where appropriate
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the BOD, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master's degree in any discipline from a reputable university
- At least 10 years' HR leadership experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Sound knowledge of organisation development and talent management
- Excellent influencing and coaching skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Broad and extensive knowledge in HR systems, HR functions, and labour law
- Having good interpersonal skills, attractive appearance and professional work attitude
- Ability to write and speak English fluently
- Willing to travel to Jakarta and Semarang
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.