Head of HR
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 insurance Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of HR job has just become available at one of the multinational companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to CEO, you will be responsible for end-to-end HR strategic direction and implementation, and is a role for an HR leader in their field.
About the Head of HR Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for managing the HR division to support the business and deliver the highest quality service alongside with other senior managers. You will take the lead providing direction to all HR-related activities, including all HR strategic and operational matters.
- Develop policies for, overseeing activities within, planning for and executing: recruitment, onboarding, counselling and disciplining; payroll; performance evaluation; training and development; compensation and benefit and performance management
- Develop organisational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; establishing human resources objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources and developing action plans
- Plan, coordinate and conduct human resources development training for all employees to achieve increased productivity and efficiency
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention and labour relations
- Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
To succeed in the Head of HR job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 10 years of working experience in HR with a minimum of five years at a managerial level
- Expert or familiar with strategic and operational Human Resources such as recruitment, organisational development, talent management, industrial relation, general service, training and people development, compensation and benefit, and employee relations
- Expert in or have a good understanding about labour regulations
- Solid experience in the life insurance industry is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
This leading insurance firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With more than 60 years history this is a great brand to join at and exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.