Salary Market aligned
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 human-resources-and-personnel Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading logistics company in Jakarta has an attractive Head of HR job for a high-calibre HR professional to support a large, complex business unit.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving all people activities, initiatives and programmes in appointed departments by managing end to end HR processes.
- Provide L&D training, planning and budgeting, and monitor the implementation across unit operations
- Administer and monitor talent management in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development from recruitment, development, training and retention in order to strengthen organisation capability
- Identify areas for improvement, develop improvement programmes and monitor their implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness and increase productivity
To succeed in the HRBP Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business heads, across borders and leveraging internal matrix.
- Minimum eight years' experience as HR Business Partner/Generalist area
- Experience in multinational company
- Experience in a learning and development area is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.