Head of HRBP
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID 12920 IDR 100000000 130000000 130000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading agriculture company is recruiting a Head of HRBP to be based in Jakarta. In this job, you will ensure that all programmes and procedures adopted stay aligned with the business’s values.
About the Head of HRBP Role:
Reporting to the Chief of Human Resources Officer, the Head of HRBP will collaborate with the business’s leaders, executives, and guide the development of HR strategies and approaches to attract, develop and retain talent in the business.
- Evaluate the performance of individual department members, enabling and encouraging performance improvements where possible
- Lead a strategic role where you approve strategic proposals from the management while also taking the initiative to develop and drive people management strategies that promote an environment where all employees feel valued and respected
- Serve as a coach and consultant to department heads and managers as well as other employees on key organisational and management matters
- Work closely with stakeholders and business partners to ensure the implementation of best practices and compliance to legislation at all times
- Maintain a superior level of technical HR skill, knowledge and expertise, inclusive of legal knowledge and the latest trends and best practices
To succeed in the role, you must have a proven track record in HR for at least 15 years.
- Have vast experience in organisation development, human resources, training and talent planning field. The candidate will also have a proven and successful ability to build, lead and integrate effective and lasting people management programmes within a business
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess exceptional leadership skills, demonstrating an ability to move a group with a unified vision and common objective and in a common direction
- Must have an ability to convince others into following in his direction and possess an ability to build and maintain strong, trusting and long-term relationships with others
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the market leader in their area of expertise. Their strong values and innovation culture have led to a strong year on year performance consistently for the last few years
If you are a high performing HR professional who is looking to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.