HR Director (based in Bandung)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 30 August 20192019-09-04 2019-10-29 automotive Bandung Bandung ID 12920 IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Director job has become available at a leading automotive company, to be based in Bandung. Reporting to the CEO, you will ensure that all human resources programmes and initiatives are effective, efficient and aligned to overall business objectives.
About the HR Director Role:
As the HR Director, you should improve HR processes, implement strategies that support business growth, improve morale and employee retention, strengthen relations between staff and employers, manage job satisfaction and promote the organisation's values.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies
- Supporting strategic objectives
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews
- Motivating and supporting current staff
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions
- Designing and directing training programmes
The ideal candidate should possess strategic thinking abilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of labour laws and regulations
The company has a long-standing reputation for being the leading automotive dealership. It also offers great values and working environment.
If you seek the right opportunity to experience different environment and take your career forward, this HR Director position is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.