Salary Market Aligned
Location Tangerang CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager job has become available at a global pharmaceutical company that's just landing their business in Indonesia. This is a role for HR enthusiasts across the full HR spectrum and will be the top HR position in the company that is based in Tangerang (BSD).
About this HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing end-to-end human resources management. You will deliver the best services as business support for the company, as well as take a lead for several HR strategic actions such as talent acquisition, SOP, evaluation, talent management, succession planning, etc.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits programme
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programmes
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
To succeed in this HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the regional and local teams and have high resilience that is ultimately needed to face the challenges in setting up the HR system as a whole.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR generalist with minimum five years' experience
- Preferably from psychology or business background from a reputable university
- Well-spoken in English
- People oriented and results driven
- Strong recruitment background, experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries will be more advantageous
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Good judgement, firm, and understands the HR policy
- Strong push factor to explore in a new opportunity, ready to cope with unstructured, new, and challenging environment
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.