Head of HR
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 it Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 100000000 100000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading startup company is seeking a high-calibre Head of HR in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Head of HR Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the management and staff in their day-to-day business activities that are important to meet the organisation's goals.
- Industrial relations and employee relations
- Payroll and compensation and benefits
- HR Operation practices aligned with Indonesia employment legislation
To succeed in the Head of HR position, you will need to have strong strategic thinking, entrepreneurship skills and flexibility.
- Dynamic and hands-on with at least 10 years' relevant HR experience from a reputable company, preferrably a startup or IT-related
- Proven track record in leading a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
The company is a highly reputable company and recognised as one of the leading companies in the region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of HR job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.