Salary Market aligned
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 21 August 20192019-09-10 2019-10-20 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG companies.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director and HR Head, you will support the management and staff in their day-to-day business activities that are important to meet the organisation's goals.
- Organisation development and people development
- Compensation and benefits
- HR operation practices aligned with Indonesia employment legislation
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have strong strategic thinking, entrepreneurship skills and flexibility.
- Dynamic and hands-on with at least 10 years' relevant experience
- Educational background in psychology and assessor is a must
- Experience in the FMCG/manufacturing industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
The company is a highly reputable company and recognised as one of the leading companies in the region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.