Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-12 fmcg Sidoarjo Sidoarjo ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HRBP Plant job opportunity has arisen at an FMCG company based in Sidoarjo, East Java, for a savvy HR professional with experience supporting employees in a plant or manufacturing environment.
About the HRBP Plant Role:
This role will provide and manage a seamless HR service for all employees in this division. Enable line managers to manage, motivate and develop their staff using tools and techniques underpinned by HR best practices, appropriately tailored to meet the needs of the local business needs, cultural and legal requirements. Lead and improve the overall effectiveness of the business and the HR function. Act as counsel/advisor to supervisors, managers and senior leaders on people management issues, including strategic HR planning.
- Develop and maintain existing and new HR initiatives (e.g. performance review, annual salary review, managerial skills, competency-based interviewing, etc.) to assist managers make effective use of the talent in each area to the benefit of the business
- Undertake ad hoc projects both through own initiative and on request to ensure a continually developing and up to date HR function, making a strong contribution to improvements in effectiveness of the organisation
- Provide advice and assistance to company's management on personnel policy interpretations
- Recommend the establishment and assist company's management in the effective application of accepted employee relations practices
- Manage and coordinate recruitment activity and processes, ensuring the best possible calibre of individuals joining the organisation to deliver future strategy and goals
- Design, gain acceptance for and implement HR policies and procedures tailored to local employment environment and culture, whilst being underpinned by broadly consistent principles
- Supervise the maintenance of personnel records
- Recommend the establishment and assist the management in the effective application of accepted employee relations practices
- Coordination of local events
The successful candidate must have more than 10 years' experience across the human resources spectrum, strong background in industrial relations, experience managing a plant/manufacturing, with strong leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, psychology, or business, from a reputable top three university in Indonesia or overseas background is preferable
- Minimum of 10 years' HR experience supporting wide variety of HR matters for a manufacturing business
- In-depth knowledge of employment legislation, industrial relations, HR practices and codes of practice
- Experience working in a union environment
- Sound understanding of business processes, strategy and development
- Excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Effective organisation skills
- Change agent
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or similar environment
If you think you have all those requirements, apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.