HR Assistant Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Silicon Valley based start-up company with high growth potential is looking for an HR Assistant Manager to be based in the central business district area in South Jakarta.
About the HR Assistant Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be managing the HR spectrum including recruitment, training, and people development.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organise training and development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programmes to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organise quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organising team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Proven experience as an HR generalist for 4 - 7 years
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Business, or relevant field. Degree from a reputable university is a plus
- Additional HR training is a plus
This Silicon Valley based start-up, a pioneer in the market, is expanding to explore unique business opportunities in Indonesia. It hails from a unique industry, a combination of big data analytics and telecomunication, regulated by the Central Bank of Indonesia. The culture is family-oriented, with good opportunies to create frameworks for the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Assistant Manager Role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.