Head of Human Resources
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 transport-and-rail Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Human Resources job has just become available at a prestigious transport organisation based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a role for HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Human Resource role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Human Resources will play a key role in planning and direct all aspects of human resources and HR related administration support to management, including human resource policies, objectives, initiatives and administration including employment, placement, training and development, labour and industrial relations, compensation and benefits, and employee services.
- Ensure and oversee the implementation of HR strategy, policies, programmes so that a high standard of service and administration is achieved by monitoring the department's performance against standards and targets as well as driving best practices in HR, and at the same time create productive workforce and conductive work environment
- Build and maintain excellent employee relation with Unions and/or LKS Bipartit and staff by leading negotiation on HR related initiatives and programmes
- Establish and track HR performance metrics that reflect a fact-based, comprehensive method for valuing the contribution of all staff and to provide regular reports of data and analysis to management
- Ensure compliance with manpower regulations in all employment arrangement including with third party vendors and maintain a healthy relation with Government organisations for better and fast functioning of organisation
To succeed in the Head of Human Resources job, you will need to be able to multitask, work independently and exercise initiative with strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in a HR generalist role in large multinational company with five years in management
- A confident, matured and pleasant disposition
- Awareness about market trends, ability to anticipate and deal with problems related to external as well as internal environment
- Excellent organisational as well as communication and writing skills
- Team player with flexible and creative outlook
The successful Head of Human Resources will join a company which has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation as well as creativity. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of Human Resources job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.