Salary Market aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 retail Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent HR Operations job in Jakarta has just arisen at one of the leading lifestyle retail companies. Your main responsibility is to ensure effective and consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, functions and procedures, and monitor HR projects and workflow.
About the HR Operations Role:
This position reports to the Director of Human Resources and interacts with other departments, administrators and staff district-wide. This position coordinates the work produced by HR generalists, oversee the implementation of learning and development programmes and monitor day to day stores operations.
• Plan, organise, and coordinate the operations and activities related to HR operations and functions on a storewide level, including their manpower planning.
• Support HR staff to resolve human resource problems, interpret HR policies and procedures and recommends effective courses of action
• Provide leadership in coordinating the activities of the HR department to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, regulations and collective bargaining agreements
• Work closely with payroll and other HR staff in developing, implementing and evaluating ongoing HR/payroll programmes, functions and activities
• Provide consistent interpretation/application of HR policies and procedures across the district
• Identify optimal solutions that meet the needs of the HR functions by recommending process improvements, system enhancements and alternatives based on specific needs
• Assesses HR operational needs and changes policies and procedures in order to ensure efficient and seamless delivery of services to all present, past and future customers of the district. Assist in the development of the department’s strategic plan for all operational activity
To succeed in this HR Operations position, you must have the ability to lead effectively and co-operatively with all levels of people in the head office and storewide.
• Ability to interpret and incorporate district HR policies and procedures into practice
• Ability to translate HR operational needs and requirement to others
• Knowledge of principles of office organisation and principles of management
• Must understand and interpret policies and procedures and be able to explain them to others
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with persons within and outside the organisation
This leading lifestyle retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.